To promote and encourage meritorious spouses of the shareholder, the Bank will be launching the “Urban Bank Scholarship Scheme”.
The shareholder has to submit following documents of the spouse and submit the same with prescribed form.:
- Copy of the mark sheet duly certified by the Principal.
- Certificate of the Principal that the exam has been cleared at first attempt.
- Copy of the shareholder’s identity card.
- Residence or ID proof of shareholders.
The important features of the scheme are as under.
- The students from std 10 and 12 and all disciplines approved by University, Central and State Government, Central Government approved Boards etc are eligible. The student has to pass Degree examination.
- The shareholder should be a registered shareholder as of 31st March of the preceding year.
- If both the mother and father of the student are shareholder of the Bank, only one of them can apply for scholarship of the Bank.
- The shareholder has to apply for scholarship of their spouse in a prescribed form of the Bank.
- The application for scholarship should be submitted to the Bank within three months from declaration of the result of the exam.
- The decision of the Board of Directors in regard to the grant of scholarship will be binding to the shareholder and it will be final.
- The Board of Directors are empowered to change the scheme of scholarship as and when needed.
|Sr.No.||Degree Course||Minimum %||Amount of|
|1||Std 10||70 %|
|2||Std 12 and PTC||70 %|
|3||Graduation – General||65 %|
|4||Graduation – Professional Degrees-MBBS/BSAM/ BE/ B. Pharm etc||65 %|
|5||Post Graduation (M.Com. , M.Sc. , M.A)||65 %|
|6||Post Graduation Professional Degrees (MBA, MCA, M. Tech, MD, MS, CA, ICWA, CS, CFA, M.Phil)||65 %|
|7||Degree from approved institutions (P.H.D, Research Qualification etc., Degrees)|